Friday, September 24, 2010

Put on your Big Girl Panties


Today was the day! (September 22, 2010) I picked Everlee up from school and they suggested we start trying Pull-Ups (the Big Girl Panties) instead of diapers. I thought she might be a little too young (Mommy isn't ready to let go just yet) but they were very encouraging and the extra help can only be beneficial. So, Everlee and I went to Walmart to pick out her Pink Princess Pull-Ups. She was so excited she even carried them into her room and we started to put them away into the basket together. Later that evening, she came out to the living room with two Pull-Ups and pretended to put them on. Maybe she was ready?

The following day I delightfully surprised to hear she went pee-pee in the potty. Her teachers were thrilled considering it was her very first day. I can't wait to pick her up from school today to see how the Big Girl panties went.

No comments:

Post a Comment