Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Terrible Towel


There was nothing better than celebrating my birthday weekend with my family and having a Steeler AFC Championship Win. The Steelers beat the Jets clenching a spot in the Super Bowl and it all happened on my birthday weekend. What a fantastic gift! Anyone who knows me, knows that I bleed Black and Gold. I am the first to admit I take my football WAY to seriously. I can actually recall watching the Steelers play while growing up in California with my parents. I especially remember watching the games with my father. He took me to my very first game in San Diego against the Chargers. I remember being slightly older than Everlee watching the "old past time favorite". Naturally, we had to start Everlee off on the right foot. She wasn't even a year old when she first watched the Steelers win their 6th Super Bowl title. While watching the game on Sunday, Everlee knew exactly what to do with her Terrible Towel. She cheered, "Go,Go, Go....Run, Run, Run" throughout the game waving the Black and Gold. Everlee also knew exactly whose towel belonged to whom. Win, Lose, or Tie a Steelers fan until we die....We will never throw in the TOWEL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment