Sunday, June 13, 2010

What a good mommy!

On June 12, 2010 I noticed the house was rather quiet. I know I should have been over joyed by this moment of solitude but when it is quiet in our house it usually means someone is up to something. I headed into Everlee's room and noticed she had all of her dolls and stuffed animals on the floor surrounded by every single diaper from the changing table. She was being such a good mommy and trying to make sure each doll and stuffed animal had their very own diaper on correctly. She even went as far to make sure her Elmo doll had a Pampers Elmo diaper on. Always paying close attention to detail. This has continued for quite a few days, each day checking to make sure everyone is diapered and ready for the day. It reminds me of when I used to diaper my Cabbage Patch Kids. It looks like "Good Mommies" start young.

No comments:

Post a Comment