Wednesday, June 1, 2011

"From My Butt"

For the past few months we have been working really hard with Everlee to help her potty train. She has been doing a fabulous job and I'm impressed with her ability to adapt to the new routine. We still have one area to conquer before she can be considered truly "potty trained". Which brings me to my next post, a little gross but very funny.

Tonight, I was in the kitchen getting ready to prepare dinner when Everlee walks in with a ball in her hand. After closer examination, I realize it is a ball of poop. (I tell myself not to panic or cringe). Naturally, I ask Everlee, "Did you poop?" She says, "No." Next logical question being, "Well, where did this poop come from?" Everlee looks at me as if the answer should be obvious. "From my butt!" Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment