Friday, August 6, 2010

Going Commando!!

I was enjoying a few quiet moments to myself while Shane and Everlee were out running errands, until the phone rang. Shane is on the other line and says to me, "Do you know what your daughter did?" Of course, a million things come to mind, a million "I'm two" things come to mind. Shane starts to explain to me that while at the grocery store he decided to give Everlee one of the free samples of cheese and pepperoni. So far, so good. He the describes how she is sitting in one of the shopping carts that is shaped like a car and she is in the driver seat in the front of the car. Again, so far, so good. Next, mentions that her leg is propped up on the cart. So, I start to think that there was a HUGE accident. Nope! Apparently, at some point in their trip, Everlee decided to take off her diaper. So, when her leg was propped up Shane noticed she was going COMMANDO! We think she may have been in this position for three different stores. Thank goodness she didn't pee!

No comments:

Post a Comment